Terms & Conditions Of EDUC CLUB
- OBJECTIVES OF THE CLUB
- To promote student participation in recreational, social & cultural activities of non-political background.
- To enable students to gain experience in organization.
- To develop skills in group cooperation and ethical and transparent interaction.
- To provide opportunities to grow and learn as individuals.
- To gain experience by interacting .
- To share competence, abilities and vision with others in a spirit of harmony and understanding.
- To encourage open discussions on issues of public concern provided that partisan politics and sectarianism are not debated by club members.
- The club is located at 10-2 Jalan Tanjung SD 13/1, Bandar Sri Damansara and is governed by all rules and regulations concerning the club as decided by Dr. Hema, the founder.
- The official language of the club shall be English and Bahasa.
- RECOGNITION PROCESS
- Club members must be currently enrolled students (full-time or part-time)
- Each student club should maintain a membership of at least 20 students (Ref. By laws Article V).
- Club members must not be on any disciplinary sanction nor have any type of enrollment hold.
- Clubs must operate under the by-laws approved by DR. HEMA EDUC AND TRAINING CENTRE.
Prior to applying for the purpose of becoming member of the club:
- SUSPENSION OF STUDENT
- Failure to meet any of the criteria required for recognition on time.
- If the student fail to abide by CLUB rules and regulations.
- If upon the resignation AS member must give prior within two weeks and membership fee is not refundable.
The student shall be expelled:
- FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF STUDENT FOR CLUBS
- The club expects each student to be fiscally responsible. Each student club should practice sound management to insure the fulfillment of these responsibilities.
- Each student club must have all financial commitments approved by their parents for any extra-curricular activities besides stipulated as clubs normal activities.
- Student have the responsibility to settle their accounts when due for any extra-curricular activites planned.
- The student shall submit to the parents a detailed budget. This budget must get the approval of the parents in the event of any extra-curricular activities planned
- EXPULSION OF MEMBERS
- Any member may be expelled from the club after consultation with the Director /Founder of the Club, Dr. Hema.
- Violation of the principles and aims of the club or of NDU regulations governing club activities or student membership in clubs.
- Failure to attend more than 50% of the meetings during a semester without a valid excuse submitted to the secretary of the club.
- In case of one member violated the rules and regulations. the Director of the Club would dismiss this member from his/her participation.
II- ACTIVITIES RELATED TO STUDENTS
- A request must be presented 30 days before the event, typed and signed by the members of the Club.
- Once a date reserved, any similar event on the same date or one week before this event is not allowed.
- Absolutely no alcohol, tobacco or energetic beverages will be distributed or sponsored.
- No gifts or anything else given to the guests containing any reference to the club is allowed.
The Club can organize one party for each academic year.
- A request must be presented 50 days before the departure date of a trip out-station, or 15 days in case of a local trip, typed and proposed to the Club. It must contains all the details of that event.
- The Club must present to the Director a copy of the program.
- The authorized personnel of the Club is encouraged to participate in such an event.
- The SAO will respond firmly to any student club which has improperly posted materials on campus. Violation of the posting policy will result in disciplinary action.
- DISTRIBUTION OF PAMPHLETS OR FLYERS
- In order to obtain authorization for distributing pamplhets or flyers… representatives of the student club must bring all materials to the Director for approval.
- The name of the club must appear on each pamphlet or flyer.
- No approval will be given for any kind of pamphelts or flyers if they contains any abusive language against another Club or other students groupings.
- Publicity displaying any type of alcoholic beverage tobacco or any kind of energetic drink or encouraging the use of alcohol is prohibited.
- Flyers and pamphlets are not to be displayed on trees, trash cans, glass, painted surface, doors, etc, but only on the boards assigned for annoucements.
- The club will respond firmly to any student which has improperly posted materials on campus. Violation of the posting policy will result in disciplinary action.
- The club will respond firmly to any student which has improperly distributed materials. Obvious violation of the posting policy will result in disciplinary action (Probation for the student, Warning…)
The Club has the right to distribute pamphlets or flyers but the members must abide by some rules.
- CLUB MEMBERSHIP FEE
- The membership fee is per annum, i.e. RM250.
- The fee is inclusive of club cap and T-shirt.
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO BE A MEMBER